I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/09/2012

Monday, Monday




It’s that vile day of the week again, Monday! I heard a rumor that monday might be cancelled but it looks like no luck!


Anyway, the new round at Collabor88 this month is fabulous!. Skins, hair, clothing, jewelry, skyboxes, all sorts of things. I couldn’t decide what to show first, so this is what I came up with for my first look.


First is a cute partial mesh dress from Kyoot. I love the partial mesh on mini dresses. Second is the skin from Glam Affair…I gotta say I’m glad Glam Affair is doing Collabor88 now. I <3 Glam Affair. The ring is from Earthstones, also from Collabor88.


The boots are from Maitreya, on sale for VIP members, this shade only. The hair is from Truth and the necklace is from Miel. The eyeshadow is from Virtual Insanity. The piercings are from puncture.


Have a great monday and maybe I’ll squeeze another post in later today.



Style Notes:


Skin-Glam Affair- Roza – Natural 03 BL (Collabor88)

Hair:>TRUTH< Paige – espresso

Eye Piercings: <-Puncture-> Anti-Eyebrow (Stud) Both – Anodized

Chest Piercings: <-Puncture-> Dermal Gemstones (Chest) Trio

Ring: EarthStones Johanna Ring – Mother of Pearl (Collabor88)

Necklace: :MIEL VIV NECKLACE

Clothing: Kyoot – Whitehaven Beach Dress (Mesh) (Rose)(Collabor88)

Boots: Maitreya Mesh Radical Boots * Suede Chamoisee








via GlamourSL Feed http://crazyinsl.wordpress.com/2012/07/09/monday-monday-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment