I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/30/2012

Looking for a good sale or two??




If you are looking for a couple of amazing sales you are in luck!! Sn@tch is having a 50-75% off sale on everything (new releases and bargain basement excluded) until July 30th. There are even some items that are discounted more, just look for the disco ball! Now I know by now you all probably think I own everything in the store but the truth is I don’t. I went over and grabbed this beautiful Dharma Silk Halter that comes in 8 colors and I saved a bundle!! The sale ends tomorrow so if you haven’t been by make sure you do it today! Kyoot is also having a sale and yes when I found out I did a happy dance! Everything is the store is 50L so you might want to go over and grab those colors you didn’t buy when they were released. I picked up these cute Eibo trousers and several other things that I just simply had to have! The sale ends August 6th so even though you’ve got several days I wouldn’t wait!! Happy Shopping!!


Pants: Kyoot – Eibo Trousers – Taupe

Top: :::Sn@tch Silk Halter (Brown):::

Brows: *League* Isla Medium -Red Brows (Wear with Blonde Skin)

Freckles: *League* Isla Freckles (Stronger) -Medium (Tattoo Layer)

Earrings: ::je::suis::boheme::earring

Hair: >TRUTH< Petra w/Roots – jupiter

Eyelashes -31- ExtraLong *REDGRAVE*

Nails: [MANDALA]medium

Shoes: [PM] Fae Wedge – Khaki Green

Skin: *League* Isla Medium Champagne Blonde (Chest D)

Eyes: IKON ‘Sunrise’ Eyes – Bleached Brown M

Poses: Marukin







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://delusionalgrantham.wordpress.com/2012/07/29/looking-for-a-good-sale-or-two/

No comments:

Post a Comment