I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/29/2012

Let the Games Begin!



Let the Games Begin!

I have loved the Olympics all my life and I’m so excited for the summer olympics to be going on right now! I hope you all caught the opening ceremony because it was absolutely amazing! The highlight, well of course for me was the 100 ft Voldemort! It’s amazing for books that I grew up with my entire life to be featured in something as amazing and legendary as the Olympics! My favorite part about the Olympics? Gymnastics of course!


I found these wonderful poses from Embody, they have quite a few olympic game poses if any of you are interested! I also stopped by Fi*Fridays and found this very patriotic body suit from Whatever! I had a bit of a rough time adjusting my shape to fit it but for the price I didn’t mind! Elikatira also recently released another two beautiful rigged mesh hair styles! Here’s one of my new favorites called “Control”


Will you be watching the Olympics? Who will you be rooting for and what’s your favorite event?


See you soon!


STYLING;

SKIN;
the body co. Ivy (02 Ivory) brown brows

EYES; Insufferable Dastard .ID. Mirror / Mesh Eyes / Green

HAIR; [e] Control – Blonde 02 NEW


BODYSUIT; [whatever] catsuit – america Fi*Fridays

FEET; Slink Mesh Feet S


POSE; Embody – Gymnast 4






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://styleminions.com/?p=796&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=let-the-games-begin

No comments:

Post a Comment