I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/16/2012

LoTD – 15/07/12



Hullo,


As you can imagine, i’m a bit burnt out from my plethora of hair fair posts, but I feel pretty today, and I got some new things soooo here I am to say LOOK AT ME with them on!


LoTD - 15/07/12


A close up of the skin and necklace, as they’re very pretty!


LoTD - 15/07/12 - Close Up - Candydoll

LoTD - 15/07/12 - Close Up - Handverk


Credits:

Hair: Elikatira | Flattery | Brown 01 *HAIR FAIR – SAND*

Skin: Candydoll | Calista | Tan *LAZY SUNDAY ITEM*

Eyes: FATEeyes

Top: DCNY | Keyhole Top | Limes *STUMBLEBUM ITEM*

Necklace: HANDverk | Loxodromic Necklace | Gleaming Green (Silver) *STUMBLEBUM ITEM*

Pants: Sn@tch | Swish Capris | Lime

Shoes: Izzie’s | Flower Flats | Green


Filed under: LOTD..ish Tagged: candydoll, dcny, elikatira, fateeyes, handverk, izzies, sn@tch






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://willowzee.com/2012/07/15/lotd-150712/

No comments:

Post a Comment