I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/19/2012

Leezu’s “Deal me in 2″ Hunt




Leezu is returning this year with their “Deal me in 2″ hunt and it’s from the 16 of july until the 21st. This is an original fun hunt where you have to look around Leezu’s store to find 12 playing cards. It’s a relatively easy hunt, the cards are not to difficult to locate and you will need to have the group tag to be able to retrieve them. The cards can be found in the following departments::


Lobby, Beauty, NOIR, Skirts, Sales, Pants, Tops, Dresses, Jewelry/Shoes, Exclusives, Boys, BDSM


After you’ve located the 12 cards, you place them in a folder with a note card to Barbara Nicholl indicating which item you wish to receive listed for the hunt.


Official webpage –>


http://lbd-hotblog.blogspot.ca/2012/07/leezu-deal-me-in-2-contest.html



I chose this selection for the gift, it’s from her Catch-a-Lily ADnc Collection.


**Styling Card**


Dress:: Leezu Catch-a-Lily ADnc yellow// Deal me in 2 hunt, must have group tag – 0L


Hair:: Alice Project Tessa Infinity//@ Hair Fair 2012 gift {flower sim} – 0L


Skin:: Trends Gift Tone 1 skin Lizza//not free


Earrings:: Zibska Severine Gold//Hair Fair 2012 {Flower Sim} gift - 0L


Shoes:: Sim-i-lar Roma// not free


Filed under: Second Life Fashion Tagged: 0L, Alice Project, Deal me in 2, Hair Fair 2012, Leezu, secondlife, Secondlife fashion, Similar Shoes, Trends Lizza, Zibska






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://rivieramedier.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/leezus-deal-me-in-2-hunt/

No comments:

Post a Comment