I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/26/2012

Hair Fair 2012 – They put the Frou Frou in You You



Aigle


Foxpouf


Gesella


Hair Fair 2012 Join Us banner

As I have said often before, Bela Tolsen of Tutti Frutti does incredible work with prints. Whether layer clothing, or mesh, every item that has incredible print is spot on, and it made me kind of wish she would do some tutorials on that subject. These latest mesh items she has released are beautiful, and not just the mesh, but also the system layered pants, I really like the floral in the capris, and the pattern on the jeans is amazing. I was even more excited to see her do some solid colours in the Carrie mesh jeans, the stitching detailing is vivid and fun, and I just love how well the colour went with the sexy leopard print halter top.


Click HERE to read more at Sasypants.com .




,




Filed under: Fashion Guide SL, Fashion In Pixels, Fashion Planet, Hair, Hair Fair, iHeartSL, Second Life, SLUFeedMe, SLUXFeed, Style Academy, Virtual Fashion Feed



via GlamourSL Feed http://scarboroughflairbysasyscarborough.wordpress.com/2012/07/25/hair-fair-2012-they-put-the-frou-frou-in-you-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment