I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/27/2012

Full-on funk





I’m a scholar by trade. This summer I have been writing every day, finally breaking a long-term block. I can’t write at home, so every day I go and work at the same cafe. Some days, I do this thing. This thing. This thing where I am almost ready to leave the house, and instead of putting on my shoes and going out the door, I end up sprawled on my bed, sometimes for a minute or two, sometimes for a full-on half-hour funk. I think it’s a failure of will. But the Croire fabric letters could only spell LAZY.




The Chop Zuey Mignonette choker was my big-ticket pick at the Hope for Emilia fundraiser in aid of earthquake victims in the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. (Please read more.) When I put it on, I noticed that the gems change and throw off sparkles. That made me giggle. I may have to go back for the earrings and bracelet. There is plenty of couture to be found at this event, so if you like gowns, you should definitely check it out. For the sake of charity. There’s a map of the event with SLURLS on the website linked above.


Credits to creators

Chop Zuey, Mignonette Pk Choker Necklace (donation item at Hope for Emilia)

-LaViere- Ambush/Creative Dye Lime tint (my fave ‘do from Hair Fair)

-Glam Affair- Roza – Natural Summer 02 BL (today’s the last day for this TDR item available at the Glam Affair landing point)

ISON – asymmetric hem dress -S- (nude) (10L hunt gift for Seraphim birthday till July 31; go to the top floor and look up)

*Tea Time*, Slipper/Socks I<3Japan bird -brown socks

*EED* Kiowa Bracelet~ Amber

*EED* Kiowa Ring~ Amber

letters: Croire, fabric lettering decal (modifiable through local chat)

prop: estetica, tabouret de boudoir ottoman

set: L2, Rustic Garden Shed (gift at TGGS)

pose two: La petite morte, Editorial Headshot set

GIMPed for your health







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://pleisure.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/full-on-funk/

No comments:

Post a Comment