I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

7/16/2012

.::BeautyCode::. @ My Sale Boudoir Festival Fair



The “My Sale Boudoir Festival Fair” is running from 15 July till 1 August 2012. I already was there ;-)


Skin: .:: BeautyCode ::. Skin Jada Tan – Silver Smokey


Image


Dress: .::BeautyCode::. Buckle Minidress – Purple


.::BeautyCode::. pearly purple Earrings (20 L $)


Image


Dress: .::BeautyCode::. Casual Outfit Rhianna – Blue


.::BeautyCode::. pearly Moon Stone Earrings & Rings (99 L $)

.::BeautyCode::. perly Moon Stone Collar (99 L $)


Image


.::BeautyCode::. Mini-Dress Hot Chica – Black


Grab your LiMo and enjoy :-)







via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog http://albinamanamiko.wordpress.com/2012/07/15/beautycode-my-sale-boudoir-festival-fair-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment