I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/14/2015

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

Hello my lovelies, I am bringing you just a little bit of everything from a handful of my favorite designers. Well, I’m pretty sure they are everyone’s favorite designers to be honest. How can you not love Ms. Nova Faerye’s wonderful creations? Really, its just every single hair I want to hug and call friend. Ok maybe I just have a hair obsession. Anyways, my loves also extent to the awesome Sunami Beck that is the mastermind behind Emery and the simple styleishness. ( can we just make that a word already auto correct?) And of course, Darling Monday who … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1DcqHEX

No comments:

Post a Comment