I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/16/2015

My Space …

It’s not often , or ever that I have blogged decor. I received this super cute little desk with chair, and chalk board etc … from Serenity. I found the perfect little spot in my new home for this set. It is currently at the Cosmopolitan Event and will be available in store following the event.


Credits

*Serenity Style- My Space Table

*Serenity Style- My Space Chair

*Serenity Style.- My Space Rack

*Serenity Style- My Space Blackboard

*Serenity Style- Happy Spring Bunting RARE

[RI] Cutie Bear Computer RARE

[RI] Reader … Read more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/10084nbspblushBerriRawnbsp10084-TheBlog/~3/gG2LXUM2iOM/my-space

No comments:

Post a Comment