I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

4/14/2015

Boho

24-03-15 boho


I’ve been running around in this look for a couple of weeks now. I love this blouse from Mimikri: with a creamy-white cotton base it comes with several different colours of embroidery. Mimikri matches it with pants, but it goes wonderfully well with boho maxi skirts, like this one from Baiastice. The new Zaara clutch matches perfectly and I pulled a vintage flower wreath out of my inventory to complete the look. The last picture shows off the shoes!

09-04-15 clutch Sienna Blouse- red: Mimikri

_Yse maxi skirt: Baiastice

Scheherazade shoes – Red: Bliensen + MaiTai

Wreath of Flowers: Evie’s Closet

Necklace
Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1FFo8K7

No comments:

Post a Comment