I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/28/2015

My Fifteen Minutes

Roaming through the empty rooms of the home, appreciative of the beauty and splendor of each of the outstanding features where eyes were sure to roam…


My 15 Minutes of Fame

My Fifteen Minutes of Fame



The asymmetric division of the dress, entitled Fifteen Minutes of Fame, uses the vibrancy of one color next to the depth of black. Hat included, this dress works for sunny weekend getaways, casual shopping ventures, and explorations!


Choosing amethyst as the color is lovely and reminds me of the “fight for a cure” so many take up at this time of year – and in addition I adore the … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/198RkjB

No comments:

Post a Comment