I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

12/03/2014

I’m blue

ViVi Josephine dk blue jeans & Sarah sweater blue final


If you now have that song stuck in your head, then my job here is done ;)


It’s been an interesting day in the mesh body world, given Belleza’s announcement that a DCMA has been filed against the Belleza Venus body. Of course this has resulted in an uproar amongst loyal Belleza fans, but for my take, everyone’s innocent until proven guilty, and that’s what the DCMA process is all about.


Moving away from the more dramatic topics and back on to fashion, I’m sporting the gorgeous EVE mesh body again today, along with the latest release from Vivi, the … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1FLNaaC

No comments:

Post a Comment