I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/01/2014

Shattered

I’ve been away and now I’m back. Here’s a pic. Details as I remember them are below as I created this outfit before going away. Good luck to me!

Untitled

♥Gillian


Details

dress – Sn@tch, Wednesday dress, black, from the October Grab Bag fishing outfit

boots – SLink Demi boots, black

horns – [Fetch] Notso Mini Horns, black, rare (can’t remember the gacha event, sorry!)

mask – Sn@tch, Cannibal Muzzle, from the October Grab Bag fishing outfit

makeup – Sn@tch, Nightlife Makeup, Gothic Glamour, from the October Grab Bag fishing outfit

ring – Maxi Gossamer, Nova Dream Moon, Large

cuff – … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1qcYHZq

No comments:

Post a Comment