I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/25/2014

Photobomb Love

photo-bomb-2048


Geeks’n’Nerds 2014 started up today and runs till December 24th. I haven’t had a chance to wade my way through the massive lineup of all of my favorite designers yet, but I couldn’t resist popping in to grab this sweater/skirt combo by B.C.C.



Bike-park-2048


Even though I’d LOVE to run him over with a bike sometimes, Rak was not harmed in the making of this shot…lol His jacket by Howl, new at TMD/November…has an add-on HUD option for 5 t-shirt and 7 different sweater texture options(sold separately). To complete Rak’s look…be sure to check out the new Lenox jeans and JD’s … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1rm30lU

No comments:

Post a Comment