I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/06/2014

Looking For Drama — Featuring /Wasabi Pills/, [dirty little secret], Entice from Designer Showcase and Ro’ e Buni’ from The Instruments

I nearly squealed out loud to the empty house today when I saw that season 10 of Grey’s Anatomy was up on Netflix. There are only a few shows I’ve binge watched via that connection and I love it when I do. I can be so impatient waiting 25-28 weeks for each episode to air in it’s normal time slot, break for holidays, take time off for the March Madness, or whatever. With this Netflix thing, I can gobble up good stuff at my pace, and I love Grey’s. I was an avid fan of E.R. but only a few … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1Ekacqg

No comments:

Post a Comment