I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/27/2014

I’ll Save You, CranTurkey!

Blog-FYIzzies


Blog-FYIzzies2


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the US where we give thanks for all we have and stuff ourselves silly! The traditional main dish for the day is turkey, the poor things. I don’t eat turkey tho so me and the CranTurkey from Exposeur are making a getaway and delivering pizza to the masses thanks to Consignment’s pizza delivery scooter! Now that it’s really late in the evening because I spent the day prepping for tomorrow, I’m going to hush and send you out shopping with your list. Enjoy!


Clothes:

Top – Forever Young – Cropped Sweatshirt (@ Lubbly Jubblies )… Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1xJuG6g

No comments:

Post a Comment