I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/23/2014

Candid

I snapped this picture of my friend Steel one night at the Attic. I always look forward to what he’s going to be wearing and can always count on him throwing down something interesting…so you may be seeing more of him.


112214a


Eliza


Hair: Exile Check Out Time by Kavar Cleanslate


Necklace: Mandala Onliest Full_Necklace by kikunosuke Eel


Jacket: GizzA – Suede Blazer [Olive] by Giz Seorn


Pants: GizzA – Josie Pants [Snake] by Giz Seorn


Shoes: {Livalle} Page -Low Platform Pumps- Navy by Lindsey Warwick (@My Attic)


Steel:


Hat: Deco Mesh Ratty Ball Cap by GutterBlood Spoonhammer


Skin: … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1rbX3I0

No comments:

Post a Comment