I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/26/2014

Belleza Venus, WOW Skins and Blueberry – oh my!

WOW and Blueberry


The time has finally come, and if you’re me (and I AM) you are running around the grid in excitement…. and no, it’s not because winter has hit SL!! It’s because we’re finally starting to see the first Belleza Venus specific mesh items come out! It’s taken it’s time, but it’s been worth it to dress this stunning bod in some truly gorgeous, perfectly fitted mesh fashion *sighs contentedly*


Anyway, enough of my rambling about how excited I am – time to see some fashion! Now if you’re a Belleza Venus user like myself and you haven’t been to Blueberry … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1xECaYi

No comments:

Post a Comment