I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

11/02/2014

|061.|

I am pleased to be blogging one of the newest skins from October’s 4 Seasons. The skin is Laila Marigold in a beautiful Apricot shade. As a black girl that loves blonde hair, I was drawn to it immediately. It glows perfectly, it’s not over processed and it perfect for lovers of blonde hair, like myself. With its smooth and youthful complexion, October did a great job as usual with her skins.


061_002 061_001


Hair: Magika 01 Push

Skin: October 4Seasons Laila Marigold Apricot with Brown Brows

Collar: Kita’s Sideshow Studded Leather Choker (RARE gacha)

Dress: Purple Candy My Swan Black

Bangle:Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | RSS Feed http://ift.tt/1uhZTlj

No comments:

Post a Comment