I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/04/2014

Still The One

“I was so stupid for letting you go

But I-I-I know you’re still the one

You might have moved on

But girl, you should know

That I-I-I know you’re still the one

I know it’s saying too much

But I will never give up

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I-I-I know you’re still the one

I-I-I know you’re still the one”


Song : Listen here .


Still The One Close-Up


Still The One Randoms


Still The One


girlbody

Shape: [lav]ish – ValorySHAPE

Skin: {FreshFace} Ivy – Caramel @WICKED WONDERLAND FAIR

Eyes: :Hebenon Vial: Venustas [Royal] Lashes: *MonCheri* “Falsies” Mesh Alpha Lashes w/HUD

Freckles: Pink Acid Freckles Make-Up … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1t0elJt

No comments:

Post a Comment