I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/09/2014

outlander on Flickr.Hello all! A long weekend for me, moving in…





outlander on Flickr.


Hello all! A long weekend for me, moving in RL and still am, but before my laptop went into the shop I managed a quick pic! I rarely do these types, mainly because I have no idea what I am doing. I love the Outlander books by Diana Gabaldon (started reading them around 1999) and with the new TV show on Starz (HIGHLY recommend, so far its par on with the books), and Junbug’s Sassennach dress was right up my alley. I love the textures, as always, but a new addition is a HUD! That’s right! Now … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://corapomilio.tumblr.com/post/96971936661

No comments:

Post a Comment