I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

9/08/2014

Don’t Forget To Kiss Me

The Arcade is in full swing now and one of my absolute favorite machines is from Ispachi. The Florian bedroom is amazing and the perfect room for couples. There are 19 pieces to collect, with a rare texture change bed and an adorable puppy with breathing animation, also rare. I bugged a long time friend to pose with me and he was more than happy to help. Also from The Arcade is this Tableau Vivant Writer Hair that come with various “writer accessories.” I’m wearing the Bronte bow in white.




Credits- On Me

Skin- Belleza (Shyla Digs)- Ria Med 1 … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1AqCKe1

No comments:

Post a Comment