I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/01/2014

Peace

Good evening, I am going to post this really quick since I started on it earlier but got distracted by other things. Delirium Style released a couple of these cute dresses with HUDs called “Diana”. I have been inspired by a lot of boho and hippie attire so I took my pics around things involving nature. I hope you come back Sunday to deliver more goodies!


<3 Saxxy


Diana Dress Collage


Saxxy is Wearing:


Hair: Hair 04 in Chestnut-Eaters Coma


Eyes: Ardent Eyes in Platinum(1st two pics) & Utopia Eyes in Faerie Green-Ikon


Makeup: Wicked Ways Eyeshadow in Blurple,Glitter Pop Eshadow … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1fxmexh

No comments:

Post a Comment