I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/03/2014

Mega Cuteness

From the MEGAstuff hunt. I am going to keep it relatively short in the chattter today because well I have to make more looks for you folks. The MEGAstuff hunt has officially started and there are 200 womenstuff designers participating. Some are exclusive some are not but all are amazing. My first look today is using the Avatar from Mist angel designs which includes Skin, Shape, Eyes, and Lingerie set. My second look is using the gorgeous gown from Ruca Tease which even comes with the playful butterfly pets to fly around you, and the multicolored jewels of the necklace … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1fBuCvH

No comments:

Post a Comment