I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/01/2014

Hide your objects folder, Arcade is back!


Are you ready for Arcade tomorrow? I asked myself. And the answer is, no, I’m never fracking ready for Arcade. It creeps up on me, takes over my Objects folder, and litters boxes ALL OVER MY DAMNED SKYBOX. Yanno? Still, I am overjoyed that it is here. I’ve gotten my first few previews of stuff from it, and I adore the Clawtooth hair, the Katat0nik hat, and the ~silentsparrow~ armwarmers quite a bit! Now I can be the intergallactic ringmaster of my dreams! :D


Hat: Katat0nik Shamrock cameo hat for ARCADE

Hair: Clawtooth Fancy Free – mermaid dip for ARCADE… Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/NF05ad

No comments:

Post a Comment