I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

3/01/2014

‘eff off winter on Flickr.This Arcade has me dreaming of warmer…





‘eff off winter on Flickr.


This Arcade has me dreaming of warmer times. Spring needs to get here fast! Also, this round brings us Surf Co.! One of my favorite oldies but goodies from SL. I am so happy to see them in this round and you should be, too! The items are eclectic, bright, and beautiful; such as these shades and swimsuit. The Secret Store’s floral arrangements are bright and lovely, too. I love these daisies!





ASO has sweet bags out with initials on them (though I spun this one around, there is a C there). The colors are … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1d50yvX

No comments:

Post a Comment