I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/26/2014

our unbearable sorrow

our unbearable sorrow


Oneword is an event that opens up on the 1st of March that I hope you’re all excited about! It has such an interesting concept – each round is themed, and the theme is picked based on submissions and voting! This means that as shoppers, we get the final say in what theme we see! The first round’s theme is “tragedy”. The way that the designers have interpreted this word is completely fascinating, and I am SO pleased with the results!


I’m wearing quite a few different items here from the event. My dress is by Wimey, and it’s absolutely … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1o4PvER

No comments:

Post a Comment