I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/02/2014

New Direction – Necessity Always Prompts Action and Reaction

It’s the first of February. I don’t know where this month went. I know that it went on without my direct involvement in it. It came just the same. Tomorrow is the silliest of holidays in the states, Groundhog’s Day. They even made a sillier movie about it with Bill Murray as the star. Who’dathunkit?


My world continues to fill with things I must attend off line. I have hope and joy and peace with the direction things are going right now. I have gratitude for those who are ever present in my life, and such warm thoughts for those … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1binOWy

No comments:

Post a Comment