I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/02/2014

I’ll be your friend – Kalopsia, SSD, Alchemy and Enchantment! :D

Heya peeps!


The preparations for WE LOVE RP are quite overwhelming lately, but damn, there will be some really awesome stuff there! :) Stay tuned for a list with the previews on here soon!!


But lets have a look at what I am wearing! :D


The headpiece!


The displayed headpiece is actually a mask by Kalopsia, a store owned by Isabeau Baragula. You can currently buy it at Enchantment . This store is definitely one you should keep your eyes on! I truly like her items. The textures on this wolfhead are pretty cool and I enjoy the creativity and mixture … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/MKpr6N

No comments:

Post a Comment