I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/24/2014

I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart…

Well, I can’t sleep, I have murderous headache, so I decided to throw another post up for you guys, this time we are featuring the splendid and stunning dress from Corvus, the Burlesque dress is the newest release and utterly stunning, it comes in many colours and frankly I have nothing bad to say about the beautiful little gown. Easy to find a size that suits from the myriad of options, and really fabulous detail. I feel like a bit of a fairy, ballerina princess in it! We also have this lovely newly released tattoo from elska, the geeky fan … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1hJhg8f

No comments:

Post a Comment