I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/25/2014

How NOT to Make a Friend in Second Life


I got hit on again. Of course, I seemed to intimidate him before he got beyond “huging”, but I don’t have any more doubts about where he wanted to go, than I have doubts about the naked man who TPed in halfway through this conversation with the name, “Girls I Want To Fuck You”.Read more at the source.


[21:15:00] [Clueless in USA]: hi there

[21:15:18] [Clueless in USA]: i like your dance

[21:16:50] Deoridhe Quandry: Thank you.

[21:17:14] Deoridhe Quandry: You can get your own AO for not much on the marketplace, I think.

[21:18:00] [Clueless in USA]: im new in here and im



via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1drb25B

No comments:

Post a Comment