I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/26/2014

heffalumps on Flickr.The Arcade Gacha Events start Saturday! How…





heffalumps on Flickr.


The Arcade Gacha Events start Saturday! How exciting is that? I am super ready for this round and to prove it, I want to show off two of my favorite brands. One of Birdy’s gachas are these cute little holdable pugs in costumes. How can you not love this little huggable guy in his elephant kit? I have a pug in RL and I really think he needs more outfits like these. And it goes so well with Olive’s Elephanteh ear headband! Kismet, truly!





Not only does Olive have headbands (as rares), but the gacha machine will … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1o4hkx8

No comments:

Post a Comment