I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/02/2014

Flowers and Snowflakes

It’s that in-between time. We’re getting tired of winter but it’s nowhere close to spring yet, no matter how much we wish it so. I have depicted that liminal state by wearing snowflake leggings and a top with flowers along the bottom. I’m betwixt and between. Are you?

Untitled

Argrace has a couple of new releases out. Lovely as always, although the long style is made for someone far boobier than I am. I am rocking this unisex ‘do though, no?

Untitled

At the Oh My Gacha event, you can find these wonderful Winter is Coming necklaces from {le fil casse}. I … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1fx7LFH

No comments:

Post a Comment