I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/02/2014

Final Warning..

jan3120141a1


Good morning gorgeous

I drove your truck in the lake last night

Hope she was worth it

Don’t worry, I slept just fine..


You keep throwing punches but you won’t win this fight

You’re just fucking yourself when you don’t read the signs

I’m going to the kitchen, coming back with a knife

Cause I’ve had enough this time..


This is your final warning

There’s a dark cloud overhead

This is your final warning

Just remember what I said..



Pekka Rosario de madera Necklace, and Metal Cross Necklace

[whatever] HIghcut Sneaker in dark grey – new!

Reign Jeggings … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1i50NaA

No comments:

Post a Comment