I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

2/23/2014

A Hunting We Will Go … or Not.

Remember this? Remember the big red lips? This photo was taken in February 2009. It was the first big grid-wide hunt, the Vain, Inc. Kiss Hunt.


Mick Jagger


This is the one that started the hunt madness in SL. And it was a lot of fun. Apparently, other people agreed, because an avalanche of hunts followed thereafter.


Back then, I liked going on hunts. I never finished any of them, but I enjoyed them just the same. Later on, I changed my mind completely. I lost my patience with those who felt a hunter should have to work hard to get the … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed | iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://ift.tt/1eiiUFW

No comments:

Post a Comment