I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/06/2014

The last day of the Peace On Earth Hunt and a lovely Room

POE ROOM 1_005


Poe House_003


T’was the month following Christmas, my true love said to me, undeck the halls, and put away the tree! The Peace On Earth Hunt has been amazing!!! Where has the time gone!!! Today is the last day of the hunt and there were over 200 gifts this year…such generosity! While I was out today, hunters were too, some asking if the gifts were still out where I was and of course they were! I wanted to do a final room with some of the POE6 furnishings to show how lovely they looked together. You do not have to limit yourself … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://thefallenpath.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/the-last-day-of-the-peace-on-earth-hunt-and-a-lovely-room/

No comments:

Post a Comment