I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/07/2014

.Sweater Weather.

Hello and welcome back to Fatally Stylish! I’ve returned with yet another mix and match, season appropriate outfit for you today, enjoy!

The shape, an updated version of the ever popular Marlly shape from none other than Glitch Grantham of Anatomy is a super cute must have for any girl’s shape closet! I love Anatomy for this reason, super adorable shapes, mod versions available, large eyes, delicate facial features, and natural curves! Love it! Make sure to check it out.

Say hello to my little friend! ( yes, you’re supposed to say that just like the movie, welcome to my Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://fatallystylish.blogspot.com/2014/01/sweater-weather.html

No comments:

Post a Comment