I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/13/2014

SwaggedOut Shopping

THE SWAGGEDOUT MARKETPLACE STORE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!


I’m so proud of the work I’ve been doing the last week or so. Things are going great and I am learning so much! Along with the SwaggedOut snapbacks and baseball tees that are already available, I would like to introduce everyone to Lee. Sure, you’ve seen this template around, but Lee is different. I wanted to make him a cool dude, yet with a classy sense of style, ranging from Burberry (pictured above), Houndstooth, Argyle and Plaid. Check out all four variations HERE.


SwaggedOut Shopping :: SwaggedOut - AITUI - Blvck Anchor - Unorthodox


Body


Hair :: Unorthodox – Shaun Ross NEW!Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://swaggedoutsl.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/swaggedout-shopping/

No comments:

Post a Comment