I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/12/2014

Style No. 97


Hello lovelies! Today I found some amazingggg freebies and lots of it! First off, Meli Imako released their January gift a few days ago on marketplace which is this stellar jacket! All the items that Meli gives away on marketplace all have full permissions so you can edit and make modifications to the jacket. The quality of the jacket is flawless. I am in love with it!!! Second, after browsing the marketplace I found this awesome mesh jewelry designer, S*Mesh. Majority of the jewelry items are FREE. In the look below I am wearing one of the designer’s necklaces. I

Read more at the source.





via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://freeslcouture.blogspot.com/2014/01/style-no-97.html

No comments:

Post a Comment