I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/06/2014

Style for every occassion

Often we say this to ourselves or out loud, “What to wear?!” Well I say it too and just a thought on somethings I have put together for times when I have no idea what to dress my avatar in. Today I’m giving some simple looks along with something business and something to step out into night scene. I do hope you ladies like what I’ve put together from some of my favorite creators.


 photo My-Styles-1_zpsf0b9e0b3.jpg


Style 1:


::C’est la vie !:: gamaguchi pochette (knit black) mesh FLF

::C’est la vie !:: hooded shirts(plaid cream)mesh

[Cynful] Skinny Jeans – Stripes Tan [The … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://iheartsl.com/2014/01/05/style-for-every-occassion/

No comments:

Post a Comment