I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/04/2014

Some Things Aren’t Simply Black and White

And you thought I’d elaborate more on the title of this post? Not a chance. Besides, it’s for you to ponder, not me.


Maitreya1


D E T A I L S:

Coat: Maitreya Oversized Coat – snow @Collabor88

Dress: ISON – asymmetric tank dress (black) @Collabor88

Necklace: LOGO Polished Stone Necklace

Ring: MG – Rings – Sleeping Beauty Heart – GOLD @Collabor88

UrbanLutz Haus – Winter Boots // Snow White (Item Unavailable)

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Noel Hair (M/L) – Fall @Collabor88

Chair: TNB Gothic Tantra Chair @Gothmas by Gaslight Event


Thanks for taking a peek at my blog today!… Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://lindareddevil.com/2014/01/03/some-things-arent-simply-black-and-white/

No comments:

Post a Comment