I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/04/2014

So Much Shopping To Do, So Little Time

There are so many shopping events on at the moment, and so many due to commence new cycles, I can barely keep up!


So Much Shopping To Do


This is the Veronica dress from *Shai* new for Kustom9


So Much Shopping To Do


This is one of the gorgeous umbrellas from Remarkable Oblivion at OMG Gacha. My little friend on my head is also available at that event – it is the Meow Head Warmer from Mango Cheeks


So Much Shopping To Do


Another beautiful umbrella from the Remarkable Oblivion machine at OMG Gacha. These really are marvelous – they twirl or not depending on setting, lovely construction and fine texturing. My little friends are … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://someonelikeyou.org/2014/01/04/so-much-shopping-to-do-so-little-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment