I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/05/2014

Rediscovering Cashmere

I remember Cashmere as a favourite store some years ago, known for its arty and funky clothing. I was genuinly thrilled to see Cashmere at Chapter Four, so off I went to see what was new.


The first thing is the slight change in name – it is now Cashmere and Keane. So I then went to a recently opened abandoned airfield and lab to do some photos!


Rediscovering Cashmere


I love the colour combination of these pieces. Shown here is the Amelia Top and Venus Skirt – both these pieces are available in a range of colours/patterns


Rediscovering Cashmere


Here I am wearing … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://iheartsl.com/2014/01/05/rediscovering-cashmere/

No comments:

Post a Comment