I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/05/2014

Mixing Things Up in Both Lives

jan03_001


I should probably not be surprised how much my Second Life® taste reflect my first life taste, but I am. It is most noticeable in my home decor which in both lives is a mix of neutrals and brights and modern, retro and industrial. For example, my desk and bookcases are a bold industrial chic combination of steel and red laminate, my couch a modern neutral sage, my art a mix of 19th century graphs and photos with modern abstract prints and retro posters. It should not work, but it does. I think the same happens in-word with the bright … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://itsonlyfashionblog.com/2014/01/04/mixing-things-up-in-both-lives/

No comments:

Post a Comment