I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/07/2014

LoTD – A Little Bit Different

Hello all! Well I had various jokes about my belt (skirt) and my slightly different look yesterday, “A Cowboy Hooker by Gok” being one of them, and I laughed, but I kinda loved this look as it makes Willis look a little different than usual!


LoTD - A Little Bit Different


Full credits can be found below, but special shout out to two events, both TDR Fusion and Oh My Gacha! which is where some of the items are from, do love me some event items, OH YES! A look made up of a few different stores, proving sometimes a thrown together look from many different … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://willowzee.com/2014/01/07/lotd-a-little-bit-different/

No comments:

Post a Comment