I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/05/2014

last day for FROST 2013



Hello girls,


Today is the last day for FROST event, so please run to grab those things while you can, my look is kinda a ice modern princess and I´m showing some itens like this ADONESS cool mohawk hair and CHUS eyes, also PLASTIK has this slink hand add-on to make your nails cooler. SAKIDE has this nice cardi and ELLABELLA earrings to make me more prettier, all itens and others is available at event. Enjoy my lotd!


hair Adoness toxis: silver for FROST *NEW*

eyes Chus Time Lenses in Vortex for FROST

skin Mystic Canvass Snow Dust Chill for Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/howdoilooksl/~3/5lfrQAOygd8/last-day-for-frost-2013.html

No comments:

Post a Comment