I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/13/2014

Je ton amour, et je veux ta revanche…

Afternoon you splendid little monkey-faces! I have randomness for you today, I was gonna post all my new C88 goodies, BUT, I kinda fell in love with these spats from Delirium Style, so alas, I put a look together around those, and of course I had to add one of Truths lovely new hairs, this one, from the moment I tried the demo was just perfect to me. Had to have it! Shorty post for now. I’m trying to stop my fingers from going numb :P Bloody chilly here and the heating’s taking waaaay too long to come on! <3 … Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://musicmaniaandmundanemusings.blogspot.com/2014/01/je-ton-amour-et-je-veux-ta-revanche.html

No comments:

Post a Comment