I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/05/2014

Item of the week – IOTW – Helmet by Giela Delpaso

I looooove styling, it’s what I spend most of the time doing in SL, and opossite of what most people do, I usually style around one item or pose, and not according to a particular trend. Thats why IOTW instantly called my attention!




IOTW randomly names an item for the week, and allows everyone on teh grid to style anything around the main item, anyway you want. It opens up your creative process and makes you think how you will want to use that particula item.For week One, the item is HELMET


Nariko Okawa



Woot! My imagination went wild.Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://gieladelpaso.blogspot.com/2014/01/item-of-week-iotw-helmet-by-giela.html

No comments:

Post a Comment