I LOVE SECOND LIFE

Detail is here

1/05/2014

Fashion Bitches in the city

One of my favorite things in 2013 was doing many collaborations on my blog. I love inviting friends over to join me for a post and it also gives me the chance to hang out and be a bit more social.


Since this is definately something I’d like to continue doing, I’ve asked my friend Autumn Ashdene to join me for a stylish pic.


Autumn picked out our looks and I really love the styling!



On Autumn (right)


Hair: Chill – LeLutka (Thora Charron) *NEW gift

Scarf/Snood: Oversized Infinity -ISON (Harry Hyx)

Clutch: Folded Leather – ISON (Harry Hyx)

Coat: Read more at the source.






via iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed http://www.sweetsexycrazy.com/fashion-bitches-in-the-city/

No comments:

Post a Comment